Re: [AMBER] error in decomposition analysis using ambertools 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:57:39 -0400

What is your input file? Also, what do you have installed? AmberTools 12?
 AmberTools only (and no Amber 12?) AmberTools 12 and Amber 11?

The issue I think is that you don't have the necessary programs to run the
types of calculations you want, but the error message has to be improved.

Thanks!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida