Re: [AMBER] what's the difference between sandar.MPI and sander.LES.MPI ?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 05:40:08 -0700

Hi Albert,

> I am wondering what's the difference between sandar.MPI and
> sander.LES.MPI ?

the executables ending .LES. are specialized versions for running Locally
Enhanced Sampling (LES). If you don't know what LES is, and therefore don't
specifically want to run locally enhanced sampling calculations then you
don't ever need to use these executables. Just use the sander.MPI version.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/