Re: [AMBER] input format for qms

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 06:26:27 -0400

On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:48 PM, Genzo Tanaka <gmastanaka.msn.com> wrote:

> Hi, I figured out that the correct format is " /" not "/". The manual example is not clear on this matter.

The manual is not clear on this point because this is not actually necessary all the time.

The implementation of the name list parser is a native Fortran intrinsic function whose behavior is actually compiler-dependent.

Some compilers require the space in front while others (I think most others) do not.

It would be helpful to know what compiler you used (along with which version).

Thanks!

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate