Re: [AMBER] strip and use of distance-based mask

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:23:19 -0500

Hi,

I am able to successfully run using the topology and restart you
provided with input:

trajin mdrest.1
reference mdrest.1
strip !(:1-107<.6.0)
trajout 1.pdb pdb
go

However, I do see some strange memory access behavior in the AT1.2
version of ptraj that I don't see in the AT1.5 version, so it's
probably best you upgrade.

-Dan