[AMBER] mm_pbsa error: Flag "RADII" not found in PARM file

From: g t <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:32:06 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to run an mmpbsa calculation using the perl script. I have
created the input topology files for complex, ligand and receptor. However
upon submission the job does not complete properly. The error I have been
able to find is in the file X_ThX_Complex_com.pdb.1:

ERROR: Flag "RADII" not found in PARM file

If I load my parm files into ptraj i also get the following errors related
to the generalised born intrinsic dielectric radii:

 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG RADIUS_SET
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG RADII
 PRMTOP does not contain %FLAG SCREEN

The following is an example set-up file I use to create the parm files. Is
there a command I am missing that sets the radii?

##########
source leaprc.gaff
source leaprc.ff03.r1
loadoff all_aminoct02.lib
loadoff ${dirNo}_final.lib
mol = loadpdb ${dirNo}_complex_unsolvated.pdb
bond mol.64.SG mol.157.SG
solvatebox mol TIP3PBOX 10.0
charge mol
#addions2 mol K+ 14.0
#savepdb mol ${dirNo}_complex_SOLVATED.pdb
saveamberparm mol dehydrated2a_${dirNo}.parm dehydrated2a_${dirNo}.crd
(i later use rdparm to strip out the water molecules to create the
dehydrated complex)
#######

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,