Re: [AMBER] bad atom type

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:53:34 -0500

Then GBSA is set to 2 by default (decomp requires gbsa=2). This has been
addressed on the list before (you can probably google for it).

The solution is to add a default radius or the "real" radius to
$AMBERHOME/src/sander/mdread.f (look for the error message you're getting
-- that will take you to the relevant part of the code). Once you add code
to handle that atom, recompile sander and it should work.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida