Re: [AMBER] 2D PMFs with multiple constraints

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:30:24 -0500

have you looked carefully at your distance vs time plots, BEFORE you
feed them to wham?

Make sure that your distances are actually close to the distance you
requested in your restraint files.

Adrian

On 2/28/12 10:28 AM, Sampson C.M. wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to use Umbrella sampling with WHAM to generate a 2D PMF. If I use 1 constraint the PMF comes out looking reasonable, as soon as I add anymore restraints I get strange results, e.g. straight lines or harmonic shaped curves
>

> Is it possible to use multiple constraints to generate a 2D PMF?
>

> Thanks
>

> Chris

                            Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
                                  Professor
                Quantum Theory Project, Department of Chemistry
                            University of Florida
                              roitberg.ufl.edu