[AMBER] PTRAJ H-bond analysis for protein and ligand

From: Swati Adlakha <swatiadlakha.h.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:14:18 +0530

Dear Sir,

Can you please tell me how to analyse H-bonds if a PDB file has both
protein and ligand residues. I am not getting which command should I use
for general case. Like, I have total 127 residues out of which 124 belongs
to protein and 2 residues of ligand and one is water molecule.

I am using the following hbond_analysis.ptraj file :

ptrajin xyz.min.crd
donor mask :1-124 :1-124
acceptor mask :1-124.N

donor print
acceptor print
hbond distance 3.5 angle 120.0

Please tell me some general commands so as to consider all residues because
I dont want to specify any residues or atoms.
Thanks in advance...

--
Swati Adlakha
M.tech Bioinformatics