Re: [AMBER] CUDA version for Amber 11?

From: Mettu, Ramgopal <rmettu.tulane.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:24:13 +0000

Thanks for the clarification about the CUDA versions. To summarize, I can successfully compile and test the serial and parallel code for AmberTools and Amber. It is only the CUDA version that is failing. Moreover, from the errors (see earlier in this thread) I inferred that there was a problem with code having to with the GPU. Perhaps it is a more basic issue than that? Have any other Ubuntu (11.1) users experienced similar issues while trying to compile the parallel (CUDA) version?

Ram