Re: [AMBER] CUDA version for Amber 11?

From: Mettu, Ramgopal <rmettu.tulane.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:37:34 +0000

All:
        I just wanted to follow up on my initial question about CUDA compatibility. Is it the case that AMBER does not yet work with the latest CUDA drivers? While I can still use the serial version, one of my main goals is to leverage the GPUs I have available, so I'd greatly appreciate any information about compatibility from the developers. Thanks!

Ram