Re: [AMBER] potential of mean force

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 01:05:17 -0500

Thanks for the reply . I went through the ABMD description .
In my system I want to calculate the potential of mean force between groups
of atoms .I use type=LCOD .
Now for the list i=(1,2,3,4,5,6) does this define distances between 1,2,3
with 4,5,6 . Are there any limitations to maximum number of atoms in the
list.

Kirtana