Re: [AMBER] Mixing GAFF and OPLS force field

From: Guoxiong Su <gsu3.mail.uh.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:19:15 -0600

Hi Francois,

Thank you for your help. I am reading these two articles and they are very good. I am going to run two systems, one using GAFF for both solute and solvent and the other one using GAFF for the solute and OPLS for the solvent. Then I can test both systems and decide which one to use in the production run.

Thanks,
Guoxiong