Re: [AMBER] Issues with hydrogens using glycam force field in Amber 10

From: <tommaso.casalini.mail.polimi.it>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:54:30 +0100

Hi all,
I tried both with tleap and sleap (AmberTools 1.4) and nothing changes.
I performed a quick simulation in implicit solvent and the hydrogen
issues still remain.
I observed the structure that leap gives to me, but I was not able to
find the incorrectly placed hydrogens.
Moreover, tleap tells me that it must apply some old-prep improper
torsions, while sleap does not.
Thank you for your help.

Tommaso Casalini, Ph.D fellow
CFA lab, Politecnico di Milano