Re: [AMBER] Radii issue with mbondi2 + leaprc.parmCHI_YIL.bsc for RNA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:49:11 -0500

Some carbon atom types have a radius of 2.2 Angstroms. Have you looked at the code that assigns the atom radii in leap?

You can look at the code that does this in parmed (changeradii.py) if you have ready access to the developer files. The logic is exactly the same (it was copied out of tleap) and it should be easier to read.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate