Re: [AMBER] Amber 11/12 and Kepler

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:18:01 -0800

Hi Filip,

AMBER 12 will support Kepler. This 'may' require a patch against the code depending on timing but it is our intention to have Kepler fully supported by the time it is officially released.

At present, however, I unfortunately have no timings or other information I can give you.

And as for selling, not sure... I would suggest selling Euros. ;-)

All the best
Ross