Re: [AMBER] md stopping in TI calculation

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:45:55 -0500

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012, leila karami wrote:

> Try a standard run (with ifce=0). what is yor mean? icfe?

Yes, I meant icfe.

> When I use nstlim=10, ntpr=1 in input files, job stopped in NSTEP=2.

It is not obvious why your job is stopping after two steps. So you need to
run as many (short) experiments as you can. Try with icfe=0; try using just
two threads (mpirun -np 2). Of course, but sure you are passing the parallel
tests (especially those in $AMBERHOME/test/ti_ggcc, for example). Look at the
ti_ggcc test case, and see if you can spot any differences between what you
are doing and those test cases.

Debugging is mainly a procedure to try to narrow down the cause of the
problem.

...good luck...dac