Re: [AMBER] Force Field Parameterization -- Torsion Potentials

From: Ryan Pavlovicz <pavlovicz.7.osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:18:44 -0500

Hi Lorenzo,

What you wrote sounds correct. I don't have the Parmscan code, so I am
simply sweeping the PK value for the torsional potential with a simple
script of my own to search for the best fit between QM and MM profiles. My
main concern I suppose is that I do not have a correct QM profile,
therefore I may be parameterizing the PK value to recreate an inaccurate
profile.

-ryan