Re: [AMBER] AMBER minimization

From: Olena Dobrovolska <olena.dobrovolska.biotech.ntnu.no>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:04:52 +0000

Thanks David!
I tried savePdb and it all worked.

I have another question:

I have another protein, and the first 25 amino acids are unstructured, so I ran CYANA only for structured region (starting from 26th amino acid). When I want to perform a minimization, on the stage of creating prmtop and crd file I save the updated pdb file. But the problems is that in pdb file the residue number starts from 1, but it should be from 26th. Thus I can't generate RST.dist file since dist and pdb files are not compatible anymore. Is there a way to make it start count from 26nd amino acid in pdb file?
Thanks,
Olena