Re: [AMBER] error in tleap execution of loadpdb

From: <molguin.miners.utep.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:02:57 -0700

Dear Aron,

   Thank you for your prompt response. It turns out that it was a formatting problem. The NEWPDB.PDB file was missing the residue name (arbitrarily set to MOL in the prep file for consistency) beginning at column number 18. Caution must be exerted in employing different software programs to generate pdb files due to "subtle" differences in pdb formatting. For instance, the pdb files created by GaussView and VEGAZZ incur slight differences as well as differences in the pdb files generated by Antechamber. Your suggestion was correct and helpful: ultimately, tleap was having trouble associating the prep file with the pdb file. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Marco