Re: [AMBER] parm.frosst parameters

From: Cen Gao <cengao.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 22:22:44 -0500

As noted in the original document, it is designed to be compatible with
Amber bio-molecule force field. I tried once to convert the atom typing
file to .DEF but did not go very far. (I guess I don't understand the .DEF
format very well). Anyone know if there is any program can read the PATTY
atom typing language?

Thanks

Cen