Re: [AMBER] per-residue RMSF without B-factor, what is the unit of these values, could be as large as 5000?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:27:04 -0500

Did you do an RMS fit (along with centering and imaging) first? That could give rise to very large fluctuations (although 5000 still seems too large to me)

The units are angstroms, I'm pretty sure (that's the Amber standard).

All the best,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate