[AMBER] Charge calculation using RESP: MCPB

From: kanika singal <singalkanika1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:15:54 +0530

Hi Martin,

All the latest bug fixes have been applied as i have already performed
one such calculation without any error.

I also use the other charge models (2,3) , but they all seem to give
me same charge problems (CB ~ 3 and FE ~ 4).
I am beginning to guess that there might be some problem with the
fragment because of which RESP charge fitting on the fragment is
incorrect. Could this be a problem. I would try to look into this.

Thanks and Regards
Kanika