Re: [AMBER] Error during extending the simulations...

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:55:07 -0500

Look at your restart file. I'm guessing there are lines with "******" in
places. If this is the case, then your coordinates overflowed the
available restart file format. There are a number of threads regarding
this (and using iwrap to fix this issue).

Here's an example: http://archive.ambermd.org/201004/0143.html

The error messages for these kinds of errors will improve in the future.

HTH,
Jason

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Rajendra Sharma <rajenbiotech.gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have received the following error while extending my parallel simulations
> using sander.MPI.
>
> At line 2804 of file _ew_setup.f
> Fortran runtime error: Bad value during floating point read
> mpirun has exited due to process rank 0 with PID 10614 on
> node compute-0-2.local exiting without calling "finalize". This may
> have caused other processes in the application to be
> terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate
352-392-4032