Re: [AMBER] TI: error in reading namelist cntrl

From: leila karami <karami.leila1.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 21:43:27 +0330

Dear Jason Swails

Thanks for your attention

In min_v1.in file, crgmask defined twice, Because I want to
investigate free energy changes in mutation of the dna (GC base pair
---> AT base pair). one for G base and the other for C base.

how to define crgmask only once?

You should probably put masks in quotes.
crgmask = ":DG9.O6,H1,N2,H21,H22"
is it true?