[AMBER] Ptraj - Multimodel PDB Segmentation Fault...

From: Cihan Aydin <cihan.aydin.umassmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:12:03 -0500

Hi all,

I am trying to load a multimodel PDB (8400 frames - I have my reasons)
into ptraj for some analyses but each time I try (and with 16G memory)
it segfaults (without any descriptive error), fails and coredumps. Is it
too much for ptraj to handle? Do I have a way to convert this PDB into a
trajectory file using a frame of the pdb as the prmtop?

Thanks,

Cihan

--
Cihan Aydin
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology