Re: [AMBER] Steered Molecular Dynamics: some questions

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:44:23 +0100

Hi Dwight

Following your very useful suggestions, I have two additional queries.

1. Since you selected specific atoms in your receptor mask, what criterion did you use to define the initial distance (r2) between the ligand and the receptor?

2. What criterion did you use to define rk2 which I assume is in kcal/mol-A^2 . Isn't the value (=500.0) on the high side?

With thanks

George.