Re: [AMBER] fortran error during installation

From: Mettu, Ramgopal <rmettu.tulane.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:36:26 +0000

I just checked versions and indeed they were inconsistent. I had to roll back gcc to version 4.5 because the CUDA libraries don't work with 4.6. However, my version of gfortran is still 4.6. Can you advise as to the highest version of gfortran Amber will work with? I can roll back both gcc and gfortran appropriately. Thanks!

Ram