[AMBER] clustering in ptraj doesn't create mdrcd and pdb files

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:29:29 +0400

Dear Amber users, I wasn t using ptraj for some time and now I need to cluster trajectory. I use the same sript that I was using earlier, but results are different.
I need representative and average pdb for each of 10 clusters resulted from constrained MD trajectories.

trajin heat.mdcrd
trajin density.mdcrd
cluster out representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage
clusters 10 mass rms :1-210.CA,C,N,O

previously I was getting 10 different groups of files - .pdb, .mdcrd and out for each cluster,
but now I get nothing, although I use the same line in ptraj as 1-2 years ago.
Has anything changed?

Best regards,
Andrew