Re: [AMBER] adding hydrogens to protein crystal structure

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:22:58 -0500

Hi,

When loading a PDB file, xleap will automatically add hydrogens to
residues that it recognizes based on the currently loaded parameters.
For example, if you have loaded the FF99SB forcefield (source
leaprc.ff99SB) and then load your PDB file (m = loadpdb test.pdb) any
residues defined in the 99SB parameter set (ALA, ASP, etc) will have
hydrogens added. You can see the currently loaded parameters with the
'list' command.

-Dan