Re: [AMBER] Free Energy Calculations of Potassium and Chloride

From: Sai Kumar Ramadugu <sramadugu.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:14:44 -0600

Dr Steinbrecher,
When I observed the dV/dL averages for 500ps for lambda = 0.99, the
restraint energy is -177.4749 kcal/mol which is the almost all the dV/dL
for my system.
The reason I had the restraints was to make sure that the K+ and Cl- dont
come close during the dual mutation.

Is there a better way to approach this?

Thanks for your help and time.

Regards