Re: [AMBER] nab string functions

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:51:03 -0500

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM, M. L. Dodson <mldodson.comcast.net> wrote:
> nab get_coords.nab
> get_coords.nab:15 Symbol match not declared.
> nab2c failed!
>
> Similar behavior for sub(), gsub().  index() and substr() seem OK.
>
> Is there a nab header file I need to include?

My bad - I was going from a development version of the code instead of
the basic AT1.5 installation. It seems as though the sub/gsub
functions were not included with AT1.5, but the manual was not updated
to reflect this.

I'm not certain, but the sub/gsub functionality may be included in the
upcoming release of Amber12/AmberTools2. NAB gurus may want to chime
in here if I'm mistaken. Sorry for the mix-up.

-Dan