Re: [AMBER] mpi4py installation for mmpbsa_py

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:59:34 -0500

You would need a separate mpi4py built for each MPI version (you may only need 2 -- one for mpich2 and the other for openmpi).

However, the MPI implementation will almost certainly have no effect on MMPBSA.MPI due to the fact that communications are sparse and simple.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate