[AMBER] tleap/xleap segmenatation fault

From: Marina Grabar Branilović <Marina.Grabar.Branilovic.irb.hr>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:30:21 +0100

Hello,

I was using tleap and xleap without any problem (as part of Amber 10
Tools). And now suddenly when I tray to run tleap or xleap, after
including ff99SB or ff03, they just crush down.
So, I can open them, load gaff, and after typing "source
leaprc.ff99SB" I get this:
Reading title:
PARM99 for DNA,RNA,AA, organic molecules, TIP3P wat. Polariz.& LP
incl.02/04/99
Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
Reading title:
Modification/update of parm99.dat (Hornak & Simmerling)
Segmentation fault
...And tleap (or xleap) just turn off.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with this problem...
Thank you,
Marina