Re: [AMBER] Running NAB

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:32:57 -0500

NAB is a programming language, and the "nab" program is actually a
compiler. Thus, nuc.nab should be a program (that looks a lot like C, but
the Amber manual has a language reference for it).

The error message you reported seems pretty straightforward. The file you
were trying to compile, "nuc.nab" could not be found. Make sure that file
actually exists (and if it's in a different directory, that you supplied
the correct path to it).

HTH,
Jason

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Aleksandra Skoric <
skoricaleksandra.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear,
>
> Im trying to run NAB and when I execute the first command in terminal
> window I get this:
>
> nab: nuc.nab: no such file (arg # 1)
>
> What does it mean and how to overcome problem?
>
> Best regards,
> Aleksandra

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida