Re: [AMBER] Problems with amber topology in NAMD

From: Osman, Roman <roman.osman.mssm.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:46:55 +0000

Hi Adrian,
Thanks, but what is the solution?

I can always delete these two sections, but perhaps you as representative of amber could ask the NAMD team to fix this problem.

Best regards,
Rami

On Jan 9, 2012, at 12:41 PM, Adrian Roitberg wrote:

Hi Rami

It is a problem with namd !

The whole business with reading a prmtop file for amber is that you READ
the actual formats and flags from the file itself. NAMD seems to have a
very rigid definition of the contents of the prmtop file, so it does not
know what to do with the two sections you point to.

Adrian