Re: [AMBER] No leap in ambertool11

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 11:02:57 -0500

Hi Nicholus,

On 6/1/2012, at 8:36 a.m., nicholus bhattacharjee wrote:

> I have installed ambertool 11 in my laptop for analysis purpose.

AmberTools 11? That doesn't exist. Do you mean Amber 11, or AmberTools 1.5?

> However, I donot find the leap module (neither tleap orxleap or sleap). Is leap provided only with amber software and not with ambertool or I have done something wrong in the installation. Thank you in advance.

If you downloaded Amber 11, you will not find any LEaP included with it. This is because it comes with AmberTools 1.5. You can not use Amber 11 without AmberTools (at least version 1.4), so you will need to obtain the latter if you haven't already done so.

If, on the other hand, you downloaded AmberTools 1.5, I would suspect a problem with your installation.

If you need further help from us, please supply:

- The name of the tarball you downloaded from the Amber web site
- The exact procedure (commands, etc.) you followed to extract it and install its contents

Regards,
Ben