Re: [AMBER] Solvation of a system in AMBER11.

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:39:55 +0900

Hi,
  First let me say that I highly recommend against working inside the exe
folder, there are many many reasons why that is bad practice.
What you should do is add a line in your .bashrc file to add the directory
to your path. Something like:
export PATH=$PATH:$AMBERHOME/exe/
If you do this, you can execute the ambertools executables from anywhere on
your system.

But your problem is not related to this practice.
It seems *you haven't built rism3d.snglpnt.*

You may want to reinstall Ambertools completely and make sure you build
rism3d.snglpnt. Read the installation output to make sure
this wasn't skipped for any reason.

Otherwise you can try to build rism.snglpnt in the source directory
yourself and copy it to the amber bin directory
(then link it to the exe directory). If you are inexperienced with linux
this may be too difficult.
The source code is in: $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/rism

-Dan

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara
Institute for Molecular Science
E-mail: sindhikara.gmail.com