Re: [AMBER] rounding issue

From: Dmitry Mukha <dvmukha.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:07:36 +0300

Dear Adrian,

This run was launched from regular restart after short temperature scaling
and density equilibration. Step of integration is 2 fs long, and yes, I set
to write every 500th step. Calculations are running now, but suddenly I've
noted this shift in time. Final NETCDF file will be approximately 100 Gb. I
have to store such a large data for a while for my analysis.

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry Mukha