Re: [AMBER] PMEMD parallelization on Ubuntu Lucid

From: David Condon <dec986.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:42:41 -0500

Hi Jason,

I figured this out. The solution is simple, given by standard output of
one of the mpiexec commands:

cd $HOME
touch .mpd.conf
chmod 600 .mpd.conf
vim .mpd.conf #insert your secretword here:
SECRETWORD=your_secret_word_here
mpd &
./Run &

Just in case anyone else runs into this error in the future.

Thanks so much for your help Jason!

Have a happy 2012,
-Dave