Re: [AMBER] Restart file for pmemd not showing all information

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 03:30:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Marry Christmas and
happy New Year!

I have the same
problem - some atoms missing and no any information about the box. I never obtained
full restart file during the simulations. I use pmemd.CUDA and CUDA.MPI compiled with
gcc4.3, 4.5 and 4.6 on different systems under Suse11.3, 11.4 and 12.1. The
only proper restart files are those obtained after the end of the simulation.

What might be
the problem and how to solve it?

All the best,
Filip