Re: [AMBER] Restart file for pmemd not showing all information

From: Sasha Perkins <slperks49.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:54:55 -0500

Ross,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, still after killing the job in
mid cycle, the whole file is still not being written. Additionally, I tried
running this same input file with sander and the complete file IS written
at all the cycles I ask it to write the rst file. The issue seems to be
only present with pmemd. Could there be other reasons as to why the
complete file isn't being written in any of the other cycles besides the
last one? Or if it is a buffering issue, are there any ways to manually
force the complete file to be written?

Thanks in advance,

Sasha Perkins
Graduate Student, Penn State University