Re: [AMBER] MM_PBSA

From: Toshifumi Yui <tyui.cc.miyazaki-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:31:30 +0900

Dear Jason

Thank you for your reply.

Please allow me get things straight.

For correct delta GB binding calculations (igb = 2), another topology file
with the modified GB radii should be built by using "set default PBradii
mbondi2" command.
For correct delta PB binding ones (ipb = 1), an original topology file with
a set of default GB radii can be used.

As regards sleap problem, unfortunately, my actual system is a protein-sugar
complex so that topology files with hybrid 1-4 scaling factors, only
obtained by sleap, are required for dynamics calculations.
On the other hand, 1-4 interactions should be cancelled out on calculation
delta G. Use of topology files with common 1-4 scalings will cause no effect
on delta G ?
In this case, I will continue test causations to check what will happen.

Toshi Yui