Re: [AMBER] combination of CHAMBER prmtop and pmemd.cuda is causing serious instability

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:03:05 +0000

Hi Ross,

Thanks, I noticed that bugfix.20 is there now!

I applied it and compiled a fresh pmemd.cuda_SPDP.
However, when I ran my test job with this, I got the same issue as I had
before: energies increase (and VIRIAL decreases) signficantly in 200 steps
of NPT MD (but not 200 steps of NVT MD).

See the attached files, run with pmemd (*.cpu) and with pmemd.cuda_SPDP
(*.SPDP)

I will try doing a completely clean installation, including AmberTools 1.5,
next.

Thanks,
Marc