Re: [AMBER] Phosphotyrosine connectivity problem

From: Sangeetha B <sangeetha.bicpu.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:07:03 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for all the useful suggestions. With your help I was able to
find out the problem.
As was pointed out, when I extract the pdb frames using ptraj there
are no connectivity issues and the atom names does not change.
The image that I showed was taken for the pdb file converted from rst
using ambpdb.
In the pdbs obtained using ambpdb, the atom names are changed and that
is why I was having those problems.

Thank you for the suggestions and quick replies. It helped me a lot.

--
Sangeetha