Re: [AMBER] problem in writing pdb with ambpdb

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 07:50:06 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir;

I used earlier AT1.2 and now I tried on AT1.5 also, but output pdb from ambpdb is same for both cases (with wrong atom names which is nothing just ambpdb/ptraj is getting confused in picking atom names from prmtop) and so is same in ptraj generated pdb also.

>>If you are using up-to-date code, please try to construct a small example
>>that illustrates the problem

I will try to send example which can reproduce the problem.

thanks and regards;
JIom