Re: [AMBER] 2D RMS

From: David Condon <dec986.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:47:49 -0500

Hi Ilyas and Tom,

I'm installing AMBER11 in order to access the raw format, which wasn't
available in AMBER9.

I'll check out GNUPlot and Mathematica. I think the 2D plot is very
useful; I'm surprised it isn't used more often.

Thanks so much for your help!
-Dave

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu