Re: [AMBER] MCPB execution error

From: Soma Ghosh <soma.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:00:54 +0530 (IST)

Dear Sir,

Yes it works. Incidentally my AMBERHOME was set to amber9 folder (amber 9 is
installed in the machine) and MCPB package came inside amber11 folder. I changed
AMBERHOME to amber11 and it worked. Sorry, for the inconvenience. Should have
been more careful.

Thanks and Regards
Soma Ghosh

believed to be clean.