Re: [AMBER] MCPB execution error

From: Soma Ghosh <soma.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:24:10 +0530 (IST)

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the quick reply. I can surely wait, just wanted to be sure that
you have received my reply.

My operating system is : 32 bit Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and my c++ compilers is c++
(Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) 4.4.3.

I would be glad to be of any help to you. Please inform me if any other details
are also required.

Thanks and Regards
Soma Ghosh

believed to be clean.