Re: [AMBER] Need GDP parameters for ff03

From: neeru sharma <neeru.bioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:09:50 +0530

Thanks Jason.
Actually, I too have gone through this database for GDP parameters, but
they were in Amber94 ff and I am planning to run my simulations using ff03
forcefield. That is why I am searching for GDP parameters in ff03.

Infact, I tried to generate GDP parameters using antechamber. But the
topology and coordinate files it generated were not in agreement with the
input PDB file for GDP and that is why I am looking for GDP parameters,if
somebody already have them, so that I can compare them with mine.

Thanks
----
Neeru