Re: [AMBER] TI in Amber and the TUTORIAL A9

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:04:51 +0100

Hi Thomas,
thanks again for helping me to understand !
Of course that now the "trick" with two sander jobs is clear,
so I didn.t mention it in my last email.
Thanks also for pointing to two key source files but I think
that for the moment I will survive with the actual level of understanding
:))

Let.s just hope that this elegant technique will be soon implemented also
in pmemd.cuda.

Best wishes,

    Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/